From: Jacob Joseph <jmjoseph@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] User Mode Linux init scripts
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:29:30
1 Hi all. A while back, I made some modifications to the Gentoo net init
2 scripts to allow configuration of tun/tap devices as well as bridging
3 from /etc/conf.d/net. I've finally gotten around to contributing it
4 back, but alas, the scripts have changed rather significantly and I'm
5 looking for suggestions of how to best integrate my changes into the
6 current infrastructure, increasing the chances of them being integrated
7 as a whole.
8
9 An initial writeup of what I have done is available at:
10 http://jjoseph.org/linux-work/uml_gentoo
11
12 Thanks for any suggestions!
13