From: Dadi <thewalrus@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] qmail virtual domains + virtual users
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 17:07:01
1 Happy to say I installed qmail+vpopmail+courier-imap+squirrelmail and most important, it works :-) both with local users and with virtual users on virtual domains.
2 The problem may be that you don't have .maildir as it says.
3 You should simply go into a user's homedir and do a: makemaildir .maildir
4 But don't forget to chown .maildir to the user.
5 Even better, log with the user and do it in your homedir.
6
7 Also check the logs of qmail to see what's the problem.
8 /var/log/qmail/qmail-send/current
9
10 I don't really know about mutt, but it would be a good idea to put USE="maildir" in your make.conf and emerge mutt again.
11 Don't get confused by webmin. I got and it did not do any good :-)
12
13 Good luck,
14 Dadi