From: Philip Leonard <leolists@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-server] Re: "cannot I save this LOTS of money?" is about multi-domain web servers.
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:53:16
1 On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:50:20 +0800 Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Chris Smart wrote:
4 >
5 > > Mei wen ti! (No problems!)
6 > >
7 > > Anyway, I don't think you need certificates for ALL your hosts, just
8 > > per domain.
9 > >
10 > > Anyway check out this aussie site for free certificates.
11 > >
12 > > http://www.cacert.org/
13 >
14 > How comes! entrust.com want 300 USD per year per domain from me, but
15 > this site can do it FREELY? I doubt if the certificated released by this
16 > site is trusted by my user's browsers (I cannot find this information on
17 > their site. My users use IE 5.5 and up, Mozilla 1.7 and up)
18 >
19 > I happen to have found other very cheap issuer since you told me the
20 > free site. Like www.evlservers.net
21 > Basic instinct told me they must not be trusted by IE 5.5 ...
22 >
23 > Xie Xie Ni!
26 http://www.freessl.com/
27