From: Christian Spoo <mail@××××××××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Problem while starting Courier-IMAP
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:48:50
1 Hi,
2
3 thanks for the advice, kashani! You are right, I merged the latest
4 baselayout some days ago. But during the update nothing seemed strange
5 so I haven't thought about it.
6
7 I've just emerged courier-imap-4.0.6 and it works just fine! While
8 running dispatch-conf I discovered that the new init-script no longer
9 uses start-stop-daemon to run Courier's .rc-file but instead runs it
10 directly using /usr/bin/env.
11 Apparently this is why the old script with the new baselayout fails to run.
14 Christian

mail.vcf text/x-vcard
signature.asc application/pgp-signature