From: Erik Anderson <erikerik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Re: mod_rewrite issue after upgrading to apache-2.0.54-r31
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:44:36
1 On 10/31/05, Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hmmm...this is how I've had to do mine from the start (the vhosts, that
3 > is). What version were you upgrading from?
4
5 I can't remember the exact version, but the old version was from
6 before the apache herd switched over from the old config style
7 (commonapache.conf & apache2.conf) to the new (httpd.conf) style.
8
9 Everything is working now - I pretty much ended up deleting all of the
10 old config files, re-emerging to get the clean configs and then
11 re-building the vhost config. So all in all, I'm not sure what was
12 keeping mod_rewrite from working, but I'm happy now, with the rules in
13 my .htaccess working fine.
14
15 Thanks all for your help.
16 -Erik