From: Steve Dake <steve.dake@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] FISH - FTP over SSH?
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 03:23:09
1 I have had great luck with using CoreFTP client on windows to connect to my
2 *nix SSH boxes (any ssh server for that matter). Nice GUI, works identical
3 to FTP, and is easy set up - just check the ssh box.. I am sure that there
4 are plenty of other ftp clients that allow transfer over ssh also; If its
5 linux to linux, scp works fine.
6
7 http://www.coreftp.com/