From: John Barton <jbarton@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] mail archive
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:12:27
1 No experience using it, but you might have luck with qmail-tap
2 http://www.inter7.com/?page=qmailtap
3
4 -John
5
6 Mike Myers wrote:
7 > Hello people,
8 >
9 > I was wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction. I'm
10 > using a qmail server, and I really need something that will
11 > automatically archive each message that goes through the server, even
12 > if it's just a simple script or something. It's for a relatively small
13 > organization that wants to keep tabs on everything people are doing.
14 > Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
15 >
16 > Thanks,
17 > Mikey
20 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list