From: Jean Blignaut <jean@×××××××.biz>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] portscanning worm?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:37:09
1 Updates are a nightmare though especially when dependancies come into
2 play I know its not impossible but I'm sure it would make better
3 punishment for hardened criminals than making rodes or other hardlabout
4 ;-)
5
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Andrew Kesterson [mailto:andrew@××××××.net]
8 Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 5:48 PM
9 To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
10 Subject: RE: [gentoo-server] portscanning worm?
11