From: Michael Diederich <dev-null@××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: Newbie deploying a gentoo server
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:40:53
1 begin -<[ Luis Miguel García * Freitag, 12. Dezember 2003 03:31 ]>-
2
3 > Another question... do you know of an application that I can let my
4 > clients to control their accounts? I mean something like a "Control
5 > Panel" in which they can control the email address... see their free web
6 > space and so on...
7 > I'll look at freshmeat but if you know something to do this, it will be
8 > very useful.
9
10 I am using "pd-admin", but i don't know if it is avalibel in
11 english/spanish. In addition i would mention "confixx", which are many
12 webhosters use. But i am afraid: they are all commercial..
13
14 Best regards,
15
16 da didi
17 --
19 Gentoo Linux: Gentoo Base System version 1.4.3.12
20 kernel-2.4.20-gentoo-r7 Pentium III (Coppermine)