From: Christian Parpart <trapni@g.o>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Cc: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>, Bastiaan Visser <Bastiaan@××××××××××××.nl>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] KVM Virtualization on Gentoo server
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:08:38
1 On Tuesday 19 June 2007 23:10:02 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 19 June 2007 12:00, Bastiaan Visser wrote:
5 > > i recommend xen, performance is quite good, installation is easy, and
6 > > heavy development makes it a good candidate imho.
7 > >
8 > > Bas.
9 >
10 > For the moment I use Xen too and am quite happy with it. Though I just got
11 > another system with Intel VT support so I might want to try out KVM again
12 > at some point.
13
14 i'm going to go a little deeper into KVM rather
15 soon as well - especially where my new hardware
16 arrived just yesterday :D
17 however, until that, I was using linux-vserver
18 and VMware in quite success so far ;)
19
20 Regards,
21 Christian Parpart.