From: Eduardo R <listas@××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Server <gentoo-server@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-server] Jabberd
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:29:05
1 Hi all,
2 last week I update jabberd and now I can not connect to my jabber server
3 with SSL, I reconfigure all multiple.xml file with no successfull.
4
5 I am using psi to connect to my server, with plain works great, but if I
6 try to connect using SSL try and try and try connect (blinking the star
7 logo).
8
9 After this I run daemon with -D option and see this when my client is
10 trying to connect to:
11
12 mio_ssl.c:241 No SSL key configured for IP -MY IP-
13
14 I configure multiple.xml as doc sais:
15
16 <ssl port='5223'>-MY IP-</ssl>
17
18 ....
19
20 <key ip="-MY IP-">/etc/jabber/gentoo.pem</key>
21
22 gentoo.pem exist, its a valid self-signed cert and is readable to all.
23
24 Can anybody help me?
25
26 thanks in advance
30 ---
31 () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
32 /\ - against microsoft attachments
33
35 T-REX ### Linux User: 333430 ### PGP Key en keyserver.net