From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Fwd: [gentoo-user] [OT] Webalizer rolling over and clobbering old stats...
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:19:53
1 Trying on gentoo-server due to no response on gentoo-user.
2 Sorry if this offends anyone.
3
4 ---------- Forwarded Message ----------
5
6 Hello all,
7
8 Last night at midnight I reached a year's worth of webalizer stats. The
9 problem is that when 'June 2006' was created it overwrote 'June 2005's stats.
10
11 Maybe I am just blind and stupid but I could not find anything in Webalizer's
12 README or config file to change this. Surely there is a way to tell webalizer
13 not to clobber the old stats and just keep them...
14
15 Thanks,
16
17 -d
20 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
21 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
22 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972