From: Wendall Cada <wendallc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Postfix Virt Mail Hosting
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 03:48:25
1 The old layout works fine, assuming you are using the transport table.
2 for virtual_mailbox_domains. Also, using the update string provided by
3 Andrew in irc, it limits downtime to under a minute:
4
5 FORCE_UPGRADE=1 emerge -B postfix && /etc/init.d/postfix stop && emerge
6 -K postfix && etc-update && /etc/init.d/postfix start
7
8 Wendall
9