From: Dan Barr <danbarr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] /usr/src/linux
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:46:38
1 The symlink should point to the base directory of your kernel sources.
2 When something mentiones that it should point to the headers, that's
3 what they mean. Your kernel headers are contained within your running
4 kernel's source directory. /usr/src/linux should always point to your
5 currently-running source directory so things like nvidia-kernel will
6 work.
7
8 No, you do not need to emerge glibc after changing your kernel.
9
10 -Dan