From: Christian Spoo <mail@××××××××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Gallery 2.1.1 + imagemagick = Broken PNG support?
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 02:20:16
1 Hi,
2
3 do you have tested Imagemagick manually with one of your PNG files?
4 Try the following:
5
6 convert -sample 25%x25% <some.png> thumbnail.png
9 Best regards,
10
11 Christian Spoo
12
13 fire-eyes schrieb:
14 > Hello,
15 >
16 > I am using Gallery 2.1.1. I am using Imagemagick (only) for the image toolkit.
17 > Things seem fine, until it hits any of the 213 PNG files on my site.
18 >
19 > What gallery is supposed to do is make two thumbnails. One small one, and one
20 > larger one. So you then can click on the thumbnail, and get two further
21 > sizes; The intermediate size and then full size (the original file).
22 >
23 > With any png, it just silently fails. I've spoken with #gallery-support and
24 > they are stumped.
25 >
26 > Gallery listed imagemagick's MIME types as NOT having PNG support. So I
27 > checked the USE flags on imagemagick. It said I had png, so I remerged it.
28 > PNG showed up under the MIME types after this.
29 >
30 > However, I still see the error.
31 >
32 > Does anyone know if there is an issue with gentoo's imagemagick, something i'm
33 > doing, or... whatever?
34 >
35 > I've been at this for days, and it's driving me lunatic....

mail.vcf text/x-vcard