From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] glsa-check and unused packages
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:42:21
1 Try etcat -v, query l and qpkg -l: each seems to work via a different
2 aspect of portage and I have found, particularly on older systems that
3 one or more, but not always all will show discrepancies. I found equery
4 the least reliable when things are not right. Surprisingly, glsa-check
5 seems to to always (that I can remember) pick up that the bad version
6 does exist and is installed - believe it!
7
8 Billk
9