From: "Ábrahám Péter" <pabraham@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] users' .procmailrc
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:12:40
1 Hi,
2
3 On a mail server fetctmail - postfix - procmail - cyrus imapd run.
4 Spamassassin is called in /etc/procmailrc. It works fine, but some users
5 need to have own .procmailrc. According to different documentations the
6 following line should be included in /etc/procmailrc
7
8 INCLUDRC=/home/$USER/.procmailrc
9
10 The problem is: Users' home directories are placed under different
11 subdirectories. e.g. /home/marketing/user01 or /home/production/userx
12
13 How can I include users' own procmailrc? Shall I insert a line for each
14 subdirectory, I mean:
15
16 INCLUDRC=/home/marketing/$USER/.procmailrc
17 INCLUDRC=/home/production/$USER/.procmailrc
18
19 or is there any "smart solution? e.g. grep the users' home from /etc/passwd.
20
21 thanx,
22
23 bye