From: "gigli@×××××××.se" <gigli@×××××××.se>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] ftp-server
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:55:43
1 I have the same internel ip as before and the router is forwarded to the
2 right ipadress. I scan my computer at www.grc.com, and it report the
3 port as closed, It must the go through the router and through the
4 firewall, and then meets nothing. I just cand understand why.
5
6 Any more suggestions?
7 Martin
8
9 Biru Ionut wrote:
10 >
11 > My httpd server works, my sshd server works perfectly. I have a d-link
12 > router and firestarter as a firewall, as before. When i scan my
13 > computer
14 > with namp the ftp-port is open, when i scan it from outside my lan, it
15 > claims the port is closed. When i connect from the outside i got only a
16 > connection refuse. Exit the firewall make no difference.
19 > perhaps you forgot to forward the port.
20 >
21 > --
22 > Give what you have. To someone, it may be better than you dare to think.
25 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list