From: "Halassy Zoltán" <zhalassy@×××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] Re: ipv6 + dhcpv6 + unique local addresses
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 14:47:25
1 To answer my own question, actually found the answer:
2
3 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2461.txt
4
5 On page 18:
6
7 Router Lifetime
8 [...] A
9 Lifetime of 0 indicates that the router is not a
10 default router and SHOULD NOT appear on the default
11 router list. [...]
12
13 So this needs to written in radvd.conf:
14
15 AdvDefaultLifetime 0;
16
17 Yay.