From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Soft Raid reconstruction
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:41:54
1 On Friday 11 August 2006 21:15, Paulo Roberto Candido dos Santos wrote:
2 > I want to install Gentoo on a server with an existing software raid 1
3 > configuration. I don't know how to conserve the raid configuration from the
5 > the web speaks of recovery of failed disks but none is about "remounting"
6 > the raid devices.
7
8 mdadm should be able to reassemble the array from the superblock on the
9 drives.
10 mdadm -A /dev/mdX /dev/sda /dev/sdb etc
13 Mike Williams
14 --
15 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list