From: Brian Kroth <bpkroth@×××××.com>
To: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
Cc: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] Wanted: Gentoo Enterprise Server success stories
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:53:47
1 Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> 2011-10-18 01:06:
2 <snip/>
3 > > > Especially the fact that I was able to turn off 5 physical servers
4 > because their tasks are now managed on the xen cluster was impressive.
5 > > > I'm also using Gentoo on my companies workstation. I just feel that I
6 > can't work as nearly as effective with windows as I do with Gentoo Linux.
7 > > >
8 >
9 > How I wish I can do that :-(
10 >
11 > Currently I'm forced to use Windows on the workstation because there are
12 > some custom-made apps that can run only on Windows... *sigh*
13
14 That's what KVM (or Xen) is for :)
15
16 Brian