From: michael_gruner@×××××.de
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-server] CIM and Gentoo
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:18:05
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm using Gentoo Linux since 1.2 and I like it cause of it's customization features and the good application and installation routines. However, when it comes to administrating and configuring server farms (that should be possible on one single PC using Xen) I find it very hard to effectively administrate such a cluster. So are there any intentions to bring SBLIM (http://sblim.sf.net) to Gentoo and create a suite of providers to easily manage Gentoo and so integrating it into an enterprise environment that can be managed using some Software like Tivoli?
4
5 thanks, michael
6
7 Machen Sie aus 14 Cent spielend bis zu 100 Euro!
8 Die neue Gaming-Area von Arcor - über 50 Onlinespiele im Angebot.
9 http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-gaming-1
12 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list