List Archive: gentoo-server
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
I have A problem on my gentoo server (but not my gentoo laptop, which is
bizzare as they together have the same release of system basic packages !).
At launching default runlevel, several services appear to be not launched
whereas they are ! This concerns proftpd, mysql and console-kit (and all
services dependant of course).
For exemple, when launching proftpd, openrc says :
* Starting ProFTPD ...
* start-stop-daemon: /usr/sbin/proftpd is already running
[ !! ]
* ERROR: proftpd failed to start
* "/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid" is still present and the process is running.
* Please stop it "kill 5478" maybe ?
[ !! ]
* ERROR: mysql failed to start
I have set :
Anyone have an idea where to start to solve the problem ?
page web : http://www.22decembre.eu/
carte de visite : http://www.22decembre.eu/downloads/Stephane-Guedon.vcf
clé publique gpg : http://www.22decembre.eu/downloads/Stephane-Guedon.asc
signature.asc (This is a digitally signed message part.)