List Archive: gentoo-server
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Okay, I promise this will be the last question re: "add-ons choice"
for Postfix :-P
I've installed Postfix, activated Postscreen on the world-facing
"smtp" port, turned on TLS and SASL on the "submission" port...
... and now I come to the final steps of my installation saga:
Integrating SpamAssassin into PostFix.
Gentoo is wonderful. It gave us lots of choice. And the *huge* amount
of choice is currently overwhelming me.
So, I again implore on your admirable experiences in integrating
SpamAssassin with PostFix:
What method to use?
* spamd ?
* spampd ?
* SA + Amavisd-new as after-queue content filter?
* SA + Amavisd-new as before-queue smtpd_proxy filter?
* SA + Amavisd-new + Amavis-milter?
* SA + MIMEDefang?
Thank you very much in advance.
FdS Pandu E Poluan
~ IT Optimizer ~
• LOPSA Member #15248
• Blog : http://pepoluan.tumblr.com
• Linked-In : http://id.linkedin.com/in/pepoluan