From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Dynamic Documentation generation
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 06:06:42
1 On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 08:27 +0530, sirajul muneer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > Its Sirajul. could I get some more information about Gentoo "Dynamic
4 > Documentation generation" project?
5
6 It is getting rather late to be just starting research for a project
7 proposal when the deadline to submit is only 15 hours from now.
8
9 The contact person for that is not online at the moment. So unless you
10 already know what you need to do, I am afraid that you probably will not
11 get the information needed to submit a successful proposal.
12 --
13 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>