From: Rabi Shanker Guha <guha.rabishankar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] [netifrc on systemd] Final Report
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:56:21
1 Hello,
2
3 I have completed all the goals stated in my proposal.
4 I have tested the components and the test suite itself on a Gentoo Systemd
5 machine.
6 Now I will work upon getting my commits merged in the main repo and
7 modifying
8 the ebuild accordingly.
9
10 I would like to request you all to test out my work locally on your machines
11 so that any bugs and/or missing features can be implemented before we work
12 on merging the changes. I would also be sending a mail to the other mailing
13 lists soon.
14
15 It has been a great experience working on the project. Hope to continue
16 learning as I did this summers and becoming more involved with the community
17 Special thanks to @robbat2 for his guidance and patience.
20 Regards,
21 Rabi