From: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] About "Create and release a Gentoo stats server/client"
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 23:32:38
1 Robert Buchholz wrote:
2 > I talked to Mike McGrath quite some time ago and back then he said it
3 > was one of their goals to make Smolt distribution-independent and to
4 > have it ported to other systems as well. So I'm sure they will accept
5 > general patches. Although I am not sure how modular it is to allow
6 > Gentoo specific stuff to be upstream without impact on the Fedora
7 > functionality.
8
9 I'm not worried about upstream either. A plugin framework
10 is on their to do list plus their whole mission is cross-distribution.
14 Sebastian