From: Colleen Josephson <cjoseph@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Looking for a mentor for a Portage SOC Project
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:27:20
1 On autocomplete: do I have to change a setting somewhere for autocompletion?
2 I've never knew about this!
3
4 The SCM integration sounds interesting. Combining my portage ideas with the
5 ebuild generator/portage GUI frontend is also another possibility (though
6 I've seen other mailings about those).
7