From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Repositories and server access
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 00:05:41
1 On 23:05 Tue 02 Jun , Stanislav Ochotnick� wrote:
2 > 2009/5/31 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>:
3 >> On 18:06 Tue 19 May , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
4 >>> If you are an accepted student and require access to a repository or
5 >>> creation of a new repository, please send me the information in
6 >>> <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/git-request-template.txt> by Friday,
7 >>> and I can have Robin create them all on once.
8 >>>
9 >>> Also, students get access to our server dedicated to the Summer of
10 >>> Code.
11 >>>
12 >>> For both of these things, you will also need to send an SSH public key
13 >>> (DSA only). If you don't know how to make one, check out
14 >>> <http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/cvs-sshkeys.xml>.
15 >>
16 >> It's been more than a week and I only saw 2 requests from Sergio and
17 >> Eitan, so I'm assuming that the rest of you don't need this. I would
18 >> like to hear the reason why and get a pointer to where you are putting
19 >> your code instead because developing in the open is how Gentoo works.
20 >
21 > That's interesting, I sent you mail last Friday. Since there is no
22 > sensitive information I am also including it here, but please do check
23 > your spam box
24
25 Hm. For whatever reason, I never saw it. Anyway, I just sent this on
26 with the rest.
29 Thanks,
30 Donnie
31