From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Re: Your part on ideas/issues for Google Summer of Code 2010
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:18:22
1 On 03/04/10 08:13, Hans de Graaff wrote:
2 > @sping: I would like to bring up the statistics project as well. You did
3 > a lot of work on it last year and it was looking very promising, but we
4 > need to take it one step further and get to a state where we can collect
5 > real information based on a package that is in portage and a stable
6 > server address.
7
8 I agree it needs to be taken to another level. I'm not sure if it fits
9 well for this years summer of code though, especially because I would be
10 needed as a mentor for it. I want to get this done myself.
14 Sebastian