From: Eitan Mosenkis <eitan@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Online image builder
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:54:03
1 By the time development starts, I should have my own computer running Gentoo
2 again. My worry was about the application requirement mentioned at
3 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_ideas#For_Students -
4 I'd have no problem making a change on SVN or whatever system, but if I want
5 to actually make a useful change, I'll need a Linux system to work with.
6 Maybe that was just a basic proficiency test and not intended to get people
7 to fix actual bugs, I couldn't say from the wording.
8 Eitan
9