From: mmacleod@××××××××××.za
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] GLEP 25 + GLEP 9
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:19:13
1 On Thursday 02 April 2009 07:21:28 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > On 15:30 Sun 22 Mar , Jeremy Olexa wrote:
3 > > mmacleod@××××××××××.za wrote: There is a utility created by Brian
4 > > Ferring (former Gentoo dev, author of GLEP 25) called
5 > > dev-util/diffball that is used by infra to create the portage daily
6 > > snapshot patches. http://distfiles.gentoo.org/snapshots/deltas/
7 >
8 > You really need to catch ferringb on IRC to talk about this idea.
9 Unfortunately I must leave for the next few days and will only return after
10 the proposal deadline, so I won't have time to talk to ferringb on IRC before
11 proposal deadline.(I have read a lot of threads/bugs etc.. where he has talked
12 about this though)
13 I have submitted my proposal in the meantime.