From: Mounir Lamouri <volkmar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-soc@l.g.o, Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>, dberkholz@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: [gsoc-status] portage backend for PackageKit
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:08:46
1 Mounir Lamouri wrote:
2 > So, this week, I will add a ACCEPT_PROPERTIES feature to portage. I was
3 > thinking of filtering interactive PROPERTIES in my backend but zac told
4 > me he was planning to add this feature. It should be available soon (one
5 > or two days) and the gnome-packagekit ebuild will be the next step. So,
6 > you should have it in two or three days. Depends on the difficulty. If
7 > the build system is clean as the PackageKit one was, it will be hard and
8 > I've no commit access to gnome-packagekit unfortunately.
9 >
10 gnome-packagekit is now availabe in the gnome overlay.
11 And ACCEPT_PROPERTIES is available in portage trunk.
12
13 I'm now fixing some bugs so if you found some, let me know !
14
15 Mounir