From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Ebuild generator
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:59:22
1 Marc31boss wrote:
2 > Hello, I'm interested in the development of the ebuild generator, but
3 > I've a few questions :
4 > - Who must I contact for this idea ?
5 > - Must the development be in Python, or can it be in C++ or other language ?
6 >
7 > Thanks
11 No contact person on the wiki doesn't mean anything. If your proposal is
12 good enough, it shouldn't be hard to find a mentor. Please elaborate on
13 this list here. Development can be in any language, but it obviously has
14 to be easy to a) maintain, b) integrate with portage if necessary.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Jeremy