From: christo kotsi <christo.kotsi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] A summer with Gentoo.
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 22:17:06
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I felt like expressing my enthusiasm about being part of the upcoming
4 summer coding time next to Gentoo.
5
6 Prior to that, I would like to add that this project is something that
7 fulfills me the most from all the activities I am currently involved with.
8 Knowing that I've been given the chance to make it real next to this
9 organization, one from which, Linux, is expressed in the best way in my
10 opinion, is something that at the minimum makes me feel gratitude.
11
12 My inactivity from the chat over the past days was due to some exams on my
13 University, which made me unable to give attention to anything but those.
14 Today I got the chance to check my emails, from where I found that the
15 project has been accepted and ultimately lead me to writing this. I hope to
16 live up to your expectations and in doing so, get to know some of you
17 better. Additionally for the time that I will be preparing myself for the
18 beginning of the coding period, I would like to introduce myself more over
19 Gentoo related areas and even get involved with some. Last, I am open for
20 any questions and would love to talk about any ideas and suggestions
21 concerning the project.
22
23 Best regards,
24 Christos Kotsis