From: "张宗煜" <zzy2529420793@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Interest in the stabilizing Gentoo Prefix project
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 14:26:26
1 Hello,
2         My name is Zhang Zongyu. I am a senior student in Department of Physics, Tsinghua University, and have used Gentoo Linux for about one year. I really love Gentoo, because I can deeply customize my PC with Gentoo, or can easily upgrade a Gentoo PC even if it has not been used for several years. And this is the reason why I an interested in Gentoo Prefix, as you can deploy portage in any PC and thus partly control the computer with Gentoo Prefix as a normal user.
3         I am interested in stabilizing Gentoo Prefix, and am writing a proposal of it now.
4         I am looking forward to getting involved in this project and Gentoo community.
5
6 Regards,
7 Zhang Zongyu