From: Mykyta Holubakha <hilobakho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] pomu weekly report for week #9
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 23:56:53
1 This is the weekly report for the week of 24-30.07.
2
3 This week was marked by the forthcoming 2nd evaluation, so the focus
4 was mostly on finishing up incomplete stuff, some testing, code
5 quality improvements. Same applied to pbraw, which has seen two
6 releases (0.1 and 0.1.1), and a written ebuild. I refined the picker
7 too.
8
9 In the coming days, the patch branch with all the changes will finally
10 be merged into master, so it means, that the code is in a functional
11 state, without regressions.
12
13 All in all, the tool is shaping up as somewhat usable in this stage of
14 development, so I'd like to invite interested people to test the
15 package (see the ebuild at
16 https://github.com/Hummer12007/h-overlay/blob/master/app-portage/pomu/pomu-9999.ebuild
17 ), as soon as the patch changes get merged.
18
19 We had some chats with my mentor this week.
20
21 Next week I'll focus on fetching packages from remote overlays and git
22 repos (preferrably in an optimal way).
23
24 Weekly commits (pbraw):
25 - Version bump to 0.1.1
26
27 - Iterate over match objects in plain handler
28
29 - url: return after first match
30
31 - Hotfixes
32
33 - Merge pull request #1 from hcpl/master
34 Fix bugs for executing
35
36 - Fix bugs for executing
37
38 - Fix setup.py
39
40 Weekly commits (pomu):
41 - Multiple fixes in iquery
42 correctly display active entry, fix method call parametres, clamp
43 invocation, parenthesize conditional expressions, handle unicode
44 implemented fetch_package for all remaining backends
45 fixed ebuild naming and a logic error in url backend
46 correctly pass and build filemap, preprocess bug attachments in bugz
47
48 - Implemented package updates
49 documented the commit subcommand
50
51 - Multiple cli improvements
52 needs_repo decorator: preserve docstring
53 reworded help messages
54 support -h option for --help
55 fixed patch commend
56 properly hooked commit --single up
57 allow to sync all the changes in the repo by the user in one commit
58
59 - Paid off some technical debt
60 error fixes, syntax, logic
61 finally converted bugz to iquery
62 fixed extra imports in iquery
63 totally disabled writing in temp files in the url backend, fixed full
64
65 - Unsealed url and bugz package source modules
66 added a module for interactive queries
67 depend on pbraw and curtsies