From: heroxbd <heroxbd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: redlizard@×××××××××.nl
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo on Android, Summary for 2013.7.2-19
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:40:11
1 Dear Guys and Gals,
2
3 Gentoo on Android is about running Gentoo natively in a directory prefix
4 on Android devices[1] in parallel with native Android, mentored by Luca.
5
6 Summary for the last two weeks.
7
8 (DONE) Prefix/libc on x86 RHEL5. This is nontrivial. It turns out that
9 on x86 the ssp/fortify for glibc-2.5/>=gcc-4.4 is broken. I finially
10 managed to bootstrap glibc-2.17/gcc-4.7.3 by disabling ssp. The
11 resulting system have full ssp support of course.
12
13 This is a preparation for a RAP (Rap Ain't Prefix) proposal.
16 I find myself procrastinating with the documents, so for the next week
17 I'll push myself to finish the proposals (RAP and portage prefix with
18 cross support).
19
20 Cheers,
21 Benda