From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] euscan - weekly report #7
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:14:51
1 Hi!
2 Here's the weekly update for the euscan project.
3 A usual I remind you that the project repo is at
4 https://github.com/volpino/euscan (check that for more info on the project)
5
6 I'm back from EuroPython, met a lot of interesting people there and
7 learnt a lot of new stuff!
8
9 So, this is the progress for this week:
10 - fixed tasks to work with the changes made by my mentor (iksaif)
11 - fixed refresh package request by users
12 - Upgraded to Celery 3.0 and discussed in the IRC chan of celery to
13 solve possible deadlocks
14 - Added a form to report errors or problems in euscan results
15 - Fixed the progressbar in portage.output.TermProgressBar to display a
16 label and a title, sent a patch to zmedico
17
18 Thanks!
19 See you in the IRC chan!
22 f.
23
24 "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
25 violent psychopath who knows where you live."
26 (Martin Golding)