From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Use the tools to make changes to code ( following the Gentoo Soc instructions)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:36:08
1 On 03/30/2010 05:16 PM, Mu Qiao wrote:
2 > I guess this time I've done the right thing.
3 > I went through git tutorials Petteri linked above.
4 > I used git clone, branch, checkout, format-patch, am and several other
5 > commands to generate the patch and make sure the patch work.
6 > The patch is attached.
7 >
8 > If there is still anything I'm not doing in the right way, please let me
9 > know.
12 I tested applying it with git-am and seemed to work.
13
14 Regards,
15 Petteri