From: "Jiale Pan (Kyle Pan)" <kyle.j.pan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Serkan Kaba <serkan@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Gentoo/Java IDE integration Weekly report #7
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:51:49
1 Hi All,
2
3 ------------------project introduction--------------------------------
4 The project includes an improvement to current java-config and a new
5 eclipse-plugin. The plug-in, which when clicked, lists system installed
6 java libraries for users to select and import into projects. This avoids
7 user manually browses and locates system installed libraries, making
8 developing more efficient and comfortable. The existing tool
9 java-config, with some necessary improvements, is chosen as the data
10 retrieval backend of this project. Jython is used to integrate
11 java-config to the plug-in.This project will mainly benefit developers
12 using eclipse, and due to planned work on improvements to java-config,
13 it will benefit java-config project and even non-developer gentoo users
14 as well.
15
16 ----------------progress of this week --------------------------------
17 1. implemented the GenEclipseClasspathContainer, use the classpath
18 container instead of external jars as Serkan suggested
19 2. implemented the GenEclipseClasspathContainerInitializer which
20 complements GenEclipseClasspathContainer
21 3. add Included javaSrc function
22
23 I should say sorry that this week I did not do much work for personal
24 issues. But from now on I'm fine and can work as normal.
25
27 Next week I'll implement the Include javaDoc function, and do deployment
28 of the plugin
32 Best regards,
33 Jiale Pan(Kyle Pan)