From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek.chauhan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Progress report reminder
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:17:00
1 On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Marius Mauch <google-soc@××××××.de> wrote:
2 > As I haven't seen any progress reports so far, here a reminder about
3 > what was said in the inital welcome mail:
4 >
5 > - We will be expecting weekly progress reports from each of you
6 > at the very least. Feel free to report more often!
7
8 /me will be giving weekly reports every ~Sunday starting this Sunday
9 /me will pretend this is not because he desperately needs breathing
10 space to make a non-embarrassing report
11
12 > Your mentor will
13 > tell you his preferred method of communication,
14
15 Patrick seems to prefer coding_and_planning_while_stoned. It's
16 certainly fun, but someone needs to explain to him that it's not
17 necessarily a healthy way to start the day.
18
19 > but you must also post
20 > your weekly progress reports to the gentoo-soc mailing list, as well as
21 > on your blog for all to see.
22
23 That reminds me! v ken haz add 2 http://planet.gentoo.org/soc ? :)
27 ~Nirbheek Chauhan