From: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Cc: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>, Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Google Summer of Code summary week 05
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 20:36:51
1 Summary:
2
3 * I'm working on making elivepatch working for different enviroments
4 * Added UserID for dividing the requests
5 * Testing and code cleaning
6 * updated kpatch
7
8 Next week:
9
10 First priority:
11 * Testing with different configurations and kernels
12 * Fixing problems
13 * Make it work with different configurations and kernels
14
15 Secondary priority:
16 * Going on writing the CVE reader
17
18 day 23:
19 * Working on with adding UserID
20 * Some testing and code cleaning
21
22 day 22:
23
24 * Fixing bug on sending the kernel version
25 * Working on dividing users by UserID
26
27 day 21:
28
29 * fixed the problems pointed out by my mentor:
30 - Fixed software copyright header
31 - Fixed popen call
32 - Used regex for checking file extension
33 - Added debug option to the server
34 - Changed reserved word shadowing variables
35 - Used os.path.join for link path
36
37 * going on with previous schedule:
38 - Made dynamical pass kernel version function
39
40 day 20:
41
42 * Made first Proof Of Concept
43 * Updated kpatch for Gentoo
44 * Made travis file
47 Thanks,
48 Alice Ferrazzi
49
50 Gentoo Kernel Project Leader
51 Mail: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
52 PGP: 2E4E 0856 461C 0585 1336 F496 5621 A6B2 8638 781A