From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] package stats contact
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:04:56
1 On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Christopher Harvey
2 <chris@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Could somebody either remove me as a contact or at least put somebody else
4 > in as a main contact? I can't help with that project even if I wanted to
5 > because I know nothing about the technologies that were used to implement
6 > the idea last year. (I know absolutely nothing about anything web
7 > development related)
8 >
9 > http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2012/Ideas#Package_statistics_reporting_tool
10
11 I will probably be able to help with this project (but not as the main
12 contact). I took a look at the current code, and I'm pretty sure that
13 some code could be shared with euscan (contains models de represent a
14 portage tree in a database for example), and that django would allow
15 to do more than the current architecture.
19 Corentin Chary
20 http://xf.iksaif.net