From: "Dario B." <dario.mail1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] [Introduction] Gsoc Dario Bertani
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:42:24
1 Hi, My name is Dario (FAS account sdb), I'm computer science student in my
2 last year at University of Milan, Italy. With Gentoo distribution I learned
3 a lot so I'd like to contribute in Gentoo project. I know several types of
4 programming languages, but my favorites are Python, C and Java. I love
5 machine learning and computer security I'm membrer of Fuffateam in CTF
6 (capture the flag) competitions. In my github repo I developed a tool for
7 symbolic execution in python and a tool for machine learning in C. Now I
8 work to a tool for a malware logs analisys so I have learned who to use
9 Spark/hadoop and mongodb.
10
11 I'm interested in "Gentoo for Big Data" application for GSoC Fedora project.
12
13 Regards
14 https://github.com/dariosharp
15 dario.mail1[at]gmail.com