From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.gentoo.org: report #5
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:41:00
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 I am working on Gentoo Identity, an LDAP web UI that aims to be a
4 general-usage application that will allow users - developers -
5 recruiters - administrators to configure their attributes easily from
6 Gentoo's LDAP server.
7
8 This week I worked with ldapdb implementation to Identity and with
9 user's settings. I split settings in two sections. User's profile
10 settings ( first name, last name, birthday, etc..) and user's contact
11 settings ( emails, im, etc). Regarding Gentoo related information (
12 recruiters, devbug, mentors, etc), currently only recruiters/infra
13 will be able to edit these.
14
15 My plans for the upcoming days are to fix the new implemented code in
16 order to pass the tests, complete user's settings and clean some code.
17
18 Source code for Gentoo Identity: https://github.com/gentoo/identity.gentoo.org
19
20 Regards,