From: Brian Dolbec <brian.dolbec@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Re: Where's the recruiting bugs?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 01:42:31
1 On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > https://recruiting.gentoo.org/
4 >
5 > I would appreciate testing for the recruiting web application. I think
6 > GSoC students make good candidates for that so please use that to work
7 > on the quizzes and file issue to Gentoo bugzilla (Gentoo Hosted Projects
8 > / RecruitingWebapp)
9 >
10 > Regards,
11 > Petteri
15 Since I need to do the staff quiz and I am finally getting some time...
16
17 1) base pages, "Question Groups" No real idea what this is/does. Even
18 after answering some questions and selecting that group. It still says:
19 "No question groups to display"
20
21 2) There is no navigation points to click on to move to the next test or
22 question. You have to go back to the start, select the test then the
23 question. There should be "Previous Next and Up" navigation helpers.
24
25 3) Also when a question is answered and saved, it states:
26
27 Answer:
28 Not approved
29 your answer text...
30
31 Which immediately implies the answer is incorrect. Even when I copy
32 pasted the answer directly from the documentation I found it in. If
33 that is meant to mean "pending approval/acceptance" then please say that
34 instead.
35
36 4) The staff quiz at
37 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/quiz/staff-quiz.txt also provides
38 some hints where to look for the answers, where the app does not.
39 eg.:
40
41 2. Who should be contacted with complaints about specific developers or
42 projects?
43
44 docs: devrel policy
48 That's it so far.