From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] identity.g.o OpenID provider -- weekly report #3
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 07:52:20
1 Hello, all.
2
3 Short summary: I'm working on creating an OpenID provider service using
4 Gentoo LDAP. It will provide a common login service for Gentoo
5 developers to Gentoo sites and other OpenID-aware sites (e.g. bug
6 trackers, blogs).
7
8 Source code: https://github.com/mgorny/identity.gentoo.org
11 Week #3
12 =======
13
14 Status: on schedule
17 I'm trying to adjust myself to dastergon's work schedule in order to avoid
18 unnecessary duplication of code, in respect to common functions.
21 Tasks done:
22
23 - Implemented proper error responses -- that should finish the basic auth
24 spec.
25
26 - Prepared initial switches and forms for choosing SReg data to publish.
29 Plans for the upcoming week:
30
31 - Complete OpenID simple registration extension, with choice of nickname
32 and e-mail address.
33
34 - Start implementing attribute exchange.
37 Best regards,
38 Michał Górny