From: "Federico \\\"fox\\\" Scrinzi" <fox91@×××××.no>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] euscan - weekly report #9
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 18:10:42
1 Hi folks!
2 Here's the weekly update for the euscan project.
3 A usual I remind you that the project repo is at
4 https://github.com/volpino/euscan (check that for more info on the project)
5
6 Progress of this week:
7 - added --ignore-pre-release and --ignore-pre-release-if-stable to
8 ignore unstable releases
9 - added an icon in the web interface to hilight unstable relases
10 - moved periodic tasks to the database to let the admin change the config
11 - store metadata path and ebuild path in the version model
12 - herds and maintainers population from herds.xml
13 - scan_metadata and scan_portage tasks are launched per category of
14 packages instead than in chunks
15 - improved ui for watch/unwatch packages and request refreshes
16 - now a user can request only one refresh a time
17 - Implemented a script to patch metadata.xml with debian uscan data
20 Today with Corentin we arranged a timeline for the next steps.
21 The main task for this week is to build an handler that uses debian
22 uscan data for checking upstream.
23
24 See you in IRC
27 f.
28
29 "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
30 violent psychopath who knows where you live."
31 (Martin Golding)