From: "Marcin Szefliński" <mszeflinski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-soc] Idea: Adapt Kuroo for current portage versions
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:03:42
1 Hi,
2 I'm interested in Idea: Adapt Kuroo for current portage versions.
3 Since there was not contact info given on GSoC ideas page, I decided
4 to write here. Because himerge, portato and porthole are written using
5 GTK there is no (at least I don't know any) portage GUI for KDE, so I
6 think it would be nice to have one.
7 I have two ideas to do it. Port existing Kuroo code to Qt4 and current
8 portage or rewrite it in Python using PyQt4. Second way I think would
9 consume more time, but later it should be easier to maintain it when
10 portage changes.
11 My question is who may I talk to about it?
12 ---
13 Marcin Szeflinski